In my opinion, we don't need these tags, the reasons why they are being used now:
- The question is very low quality
- This is the first tag the asker could find
- A tag did not exist for the asker's question
These tags are incredibly broad and should be burninated before the start of the public beta (most likely on 28th April) to avoid mass-retagging afterwards.
Suggested burnination procedure to be carried out before public beta to avoid a massive influx of questions with these tags:
- Go through every question with the drone and small-drones tag
Consider the following options:
- Tag with the correct tags (creating them if need-be)
- If very low quality, try and salvage the question
- If it's very hard to salvage the question, deletion can be considered
After this process has happened, we can talk about an alternative small-drones tag for drones weighing less than 250 grams.