I'm just your average non-conformist. An archaeologist and scuba diver (a sort of Indiana Cousteau if you like), IT Trainer and eLearning designer, genealogist & bibliophile.
Sometime professional historical researcher.
Essentially, just some guy who can never get the hang of Thursdays trying to make sure he knows where his towel is.
Currently working on learning more about autonomous robots ...
I assert my right, including my rights under the United Kingdom Copyright, Designs and Patents Act, 1988, and under Title 17 of the United States Code. to be identified as the author of all content that I contribute to Drones and Model Aircraft:SE.
As set out in the Public Network Terms of Service, I have granted Stack Exchange a perpetual and irrevocable license to that content "... on a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive basis, pursuant to Creative Commons licensing terms" (CC-BY-SA 4.0).
London, United Kingdom
Member for 1 year
10 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 23:28
- History 75.1k 75.1k 1515 gold badges284284 silver badges344344 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges99 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 66 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Arduino 1k 1k 77 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Robotics 981 981 33 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 162 Why is the consensus that WW2 started on September 1, 1939 and not July 7, 1937?
- 153 Is there any evidence to support the claim that the United States was "suckered into WW1" by Zionists, made by Benjamin Freedman in his 1961 speech?
- 126 When did the allies find out about the killing of Jews during WW2
- 110 Did it take 3 minutes to reload a musket when the second amendment to the US constitution was ratified?
- 101 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 96 Transatlantic Zeppelin trips usually took > 100 hours. How did they stock enough food, and where did they sleep?
- 94 Was murdering a slave illegal in American slavery, and if so, what punishments were given for it?
- View more network posts →