I'm fascinated by electrical and mechanical engineering. My hobbies include drones and other radio control things, building random DIY stuff, fishkeeping, and a plethora of other things. Along with english, I also know some german.
I'm an elected ♦moderator on Drones and Model Aircraft SE, and I'm always working to help keep SE a nice place to be.
If you need to contact me, feel free to ping me in Droning On or anywhere else I have been.
Virginia, United States
Member for 7 months
26 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
Top network posts
- 19 Why don't fish grow to their full size in a small tank?
- 15 Why are larger propellers generally more efficient than smaller ones?
- 15 Why are quadcopters inherently unstable?
- 13 Why do drone propellers have blades with thin chords?
- 11 Do aerodynamics scale for model aircraft?
- 11 Why do most drones have upward facing motors?
- 9 Why does a brushless drone fly longer?
- View more network posts →