I have a long history with RC planes, boats and cars - with a specific passion for large gliders (I grew up in a consistently windy part of Scotland)
Currently I have a varied collection of camera platform, racing and indoor drones. Most are quads, but I have some powered fixed-wings and a couple of gliders.
Most are now FPV - much better than losing them in the sky
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 1 year, 2 months
12 profile views
Last seen Dec 16 '20 at 18:17
- Information Security♦ 61.2k 61.2k 1111 gold badges113113 silver badges311311 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 35.6k 35.6k 99 gold badges6363 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 26.1k 26.1k 88 gold badges5858 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 23.8k 23.8k 44 gold badges5858 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 18.5k 18.5k 77 gold badges5454 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 297 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 249 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 198 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 134 How to explain my complicated family background to people that I don't know very well?
- 128 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 118 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 116 Were children safer in the good old days?
- View more network posts →