I am designing a multirotor intended to be stable in configured for hovering. This drone is intended as a camera platform for close inspection of structures. Speed or distance is not a requirement. Flight duration requirements are modest and any limitations are easily overcome with change out of the battery pack.
St. Charles, IL, USA
Member for 1 year
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 2 at 6:06
Top network posts
- 7 For custom multirotors, what is the most useful method of collecting flight data?
- 6 How do thrust requirements change as a multirotor leaves ground effect?
- 5 What impact does a shroud have on the torque produced by the prop(s) of a multirotor that incorporates a properly designed shouded propeller?
- 5 Where can I find a computational fluid dynamics model of a full quadcopter or multirotor?
- View more network posts →